Monday, September 10, 2007

I think I have finally recovered from my vacation! Whew! Now we are adjusting to somebody's elses time. For 3 years, I have been able to avoid schedules if I wanted it to. And you know, I liked it. The one thing I don't miss in being a teacher is being on a bell schedule. Little did I realize that there would come a time when I would be a slave to school time. My oldest has started kindergarten. We are lucky to still have 1/2 days. Unfortunately, we got the after noon shift from 11:@0 to 2:20. So now I have 3 hours in the morning; stop everything take Hannah to school; run errands or whatever for 3 hours; stop everything, go pick her up again. SO after all this time, I have to have a clock around so I can stay on schedule. Now I just have to figure out how to deal with this new schedule! Argghhh!

No comments: