Thursday, July 26, 2007

Zimonines and T-dresses

The best part of being a stay at home mom is the way kids include you in their play not matter what you are doing. When I sew, I be either Santa's Helper or the sewing lady. Sometimes, I am just the Miss who must give directions to a special place the girls are going with the suitcases packed or I get to be a taste tester from the cooking center! In the Kitchen, I am the Chefer with chefer assisats. When we go out on errands, I am usually the School Bus Driver taking them on a field trip. Yesterday, I became a zimonine driver (limosine) as my 5 year old dubbed the name. When we arrived at our first destination, my 3 year old out lemonade drive can you help me out! What a hoot! Kids and language amazing!

I am reading Jodi Piccoult's Tenth Circle. Piccoult is one of those author's where you know you don't really want to read the book because you are going to cry because the deep emotional place she takes you. But, for whatever reason, you still pick up the book and start reading. I am now halfway through the book and can't put it down, but don't want to pick it up because I know it is going to have an ending that I don't want to read about. Yet, I think maybe this one will be different. Argghhhh! I can't stop!

I Love t-shirt dresses. They are so incredible cute. I love the simpleness, the durability, the fact that my girls can dress themselves. Yet, one mystery remains, why aren't they a big seller? Are they too simple? Do I price them too high? Whatever the reason, I find they are awesome for my girls. They are unique and fun! Maybe someday other will catch onto the greatness of the T-shirt dress.

No comments: