Saturday, August 11, 2007

Vacationing!

15 hours 5 of which were in layors; the girls and I finally landed in a very smoky Western Montana at just about midnight. We headed off to the hotel and tried to sleep. The next day we swam then went to play at a park and went to Children's festival. On Day three, we had Huckelberry pancakes then headed up to my brother's house for 4 days. This is always Whew! We are now 10 days into our vacation and I still haven't had any "vacation" time. We have been so busy keeping the girls entertained, I haven't had time to relax. Next year I go alone! We have been boating, horseback riding, fairs, festivals, a wedding, fishing and lots of driving in a car! Whew! I did find a few moments to shop for fabric! Woohoo! I found some great stuff! Hopefully tomorrow will be a day of rest and relaxation!

No comments: