Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just for Fun!







My oldest is experiencing her first big illness. At 5 1/2, we took her to the doctor yesterday and found she had strep throat, poor baby! She hasn't been "sick" since she was two, so we are counting our blessings.

To help cheer her up, I decided it was a good day to make life size dolls. I traced the girls out on muslin, then cut and sewed and stuffed. I added some yarn for hair and then let the girls add their own creative design! I love the faces. My oldest is a little conservative and dressed her doll in her own clothes. MY youngest went to her "stash" and created her own clothes for her doll! She even added a bracelet and necklace for true diva style! One could use old sheets or sheets found at thrift store for this type of indoor fun!



No comments: